MARSHI GRAS CELEBRATION RESCHEDULED TO FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 20th DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
Friday, February 20, 2015 5pm – until
Marshi Gras on the MarshWalk
- 5:00pm – 6:45pm Register for the Costume Contest at Bovine’s Restaurant in the Bar Area. We will take your name and cell phone number and assign you a number to be used for judging.
- 6:00pm - 6:45pm The Marshi Gras King and Queen, along with the The Land of Dixie Band, will stroll the MarshWalk restaurants for anyone who may wish to participate in the costume contest or parade.
- 7:00pm The costume parade begins from Bovine’s Restaurant and follows the band through the MarshWalk restaurants, pausing at each one for the band to play.
- 8:00pm ~ 8:20pm The Costume Parade ends at The Wicked Tuna.
- 8:30pm Final judging for Costume Contest
- 8:30pm – 9:00pm Costume Contest winners announced at The Wicked Tuna.
*** Parade end time and final judging times are subject to variation.