Saturday, April 12 3pm – 7pm
At the 5th Annual MarshWalk Masters put on your knickers, and putt your way through the Murrells Inlet MarshWalk, stopping for fun at each of the restaurants along the way! Play the hole at each of the nine stops on the tour and the lowest score wins!
Play in any order you want while enjoying the beautiful MarshWalk views along with drink and appetizer specials. Watch the Augusta Masters Golf Tournament on TV while you play! An After Party & Awards Ceremony begins at 8:00pm at the Dead Dog Saloon.
REGISTRATION: $20 per player & Unlimited Mulligans $5 each
A portion of the proceeds benefit MI2020, established to protect & promote the inlet.
T-Shirts guaranteed for registrations received by 4pm 4/3/14. Check-in & Day-of Registration open from 2:00pm – 5:30pm on Saturday, 4/12 at the MarshWalk Masters Tent, located on the MarshWalk between Drunken Jack’s and Wahoo’s Fish House. PLEASE PRINT REGISTRATIONS RECEIPT AND BRING TO CHECK-IN TENT DAY OF EVENT.
- Each score is for one registered participant. NO team play.
- Holes open at 3pm and close at 7pm. Score Cards must be turned in by 7:30pm to Kirby Hood at the Dead Dog Saloon for prize consideration.
- Winners must be present to claim prizes.
- In order to be eligible for prizes, each participant must putt at each of the 9 holes with Hole Monitor Verification.
- Monitors at each hole will keep track of your score.
- Bring your own putter or use one available at each hole.
- Unlimited Mulligans will be available for purchase at $5 each. One Mulligan entitles the player to restart the hole play.
- Please arrange for a designated driver if you plan to enjoy adult beverages during the event.
- Players under 21 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Play continues rain or shine. Bring your umbrella!
Friday, July 4
Annual July 4th Boat Parade & Fireworks Show